- Rich gourmet breakfast buffet in the Hotel Halfenstube
- Non-smoking room, air conditioning
- TV, radio alarm clock, safe, smoke detector, Wi-Fi (only partially usable)
- Shower/WC, cosmetics, hair dryer, cosmetic mirror coffee machine
- Free parking Bicycle garage, hiking information
- Entrance to Villa Spa
- Sauna bag in the room with bathrobe, sauna towel, slippers
- Use of garden
- Use living room with coffee, cake, fruits...
- cooming soon: outdoor swimming pool
- small lunch and cakes at the hotel
Rooms, suites and prices
Living in the villa 1894
The guest rooms owe their names to popular vineyards of the Moselle region and are each dedicated to a special wine. In these lovingly furnished rooms with valley or garden views, wine lovers will find typical details such as engraved wine glasses, wingstones and information sheets from local winemakers. Books on wine are available here. Whether double rooms with balconies, a junior suite or XXL Suite with terrace, the cosy guest rooms score points with refined furnishing details such as floor-level showers, severed toilets and partly freestanding bathtubs.
Prices are per room and per night, including breakfast buffet and tax. Holidays, Friday and Saturday extra charge of 15.00 € per room and night.
Children until 2 years – free.
Children until 6 years - 25.00 € per night
Children until 12 years - 35.00 € per night
from 150.00 €
The living area is approximately 34-40 square meters (2. floor).
Price per room and per night | from 150.00 €
Double room with balcony
from 170.00 €
The living area is approximately 30-35 square meters (1. and 2. floor).
Price per room and per night | from 170.00 €
Suite with bath tube
from 170.00 €
The living area is approximately 35 square meters (3. floor).
Price per room and night | 170.00 €
XXL Suite with terrace
from 190.00 €
The living area is approximately 45 square meters (ground floor).
Price per room and per night | from 190.00 €