SPA & holiday at the Mosel
Mosel holiday in the villa 1894
Since August 2018, those seeking relaxation and wellness lovers have been using Villa 1894 as a holiday home in the wine village of Senheim-Senhals on the Moselle. This former Friderich family's Winzerhaus now houses lovingly designed guest rooms and the tranquil Villa Spa. It invites you to feel good and relax in the walls of a former wine cellar. In addition to relaxation and wellness in the Villa Spa and the adjoining garden, guests can enjoy the delicacies of a gourmet breakfast and dinner at the Hotel Halfenstube opposite.
The guest rooms owe their names to popular vineyards of the Moselle region and are each dedicated to a special wine. In these lovingly furnished rooms with valley or garden views, wine lovers will find typical details such as engraved wine glasses, wingstones and information sheets from local winemakers. Books on wine are available here. Whether double rooms with balconies, a junior suite or XXL Suite with terrace, the cosy guest rooms score points with refined furnishing details such as floor-level showers, severed toilets and partly freestanding bathtubs. For leisurely leisure activities such as reading and chilling, guests of the Villa settled in the living room in 1894. This welcoming living space of the renovated home is the ideal place to enjoy a cup of coffee, have a glass of Moselle wine and browse a book.
Friday/Saturday holiday + €15.00 per room
|double room with view over vinery or garden, 34-40 m² (2. floor)||68 €|
|double room with balcony, 30-35 m² (1. and 2. floor)||78 €|
|Juniorsuite with bath tube, 35m² (3. floor)||78 €|
|XXL Suite with terrace, 45 m² (Ground floor)||93 €|
in room rate included
- Rich gourmet breakfast buffet in the Hotel Weinhaus Halfenstube
- 1 bottle of water on arrival in the room
- Non-smoking room, air conditioning
- TV, radio alarm clock, safe, smoke detector, Wi-Fi (only partially usable)
- Shower / WC, cosmetics, hair dryer, cosmetic mirror coffee machine
- Free parking Bicycle garage, hiking information
- Entrance to Villa Spa
- Sauna bag in the room with bathrobe, sauna towel, slippers
- use of garden
- Use living room with coffee, cake, fruits ....